deanwronowski.co.uk (“We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. This policy has been created in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will take care to treat and protect it. By visiting www.deanwronowski.co.uk, you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
For the purpose of the GDPR (the Act), (“We”) deanwronowski.co.uk are the Data Controllers. Any enquiries relating to how we collect and process your data should be addressed to our Data Control Officer using the following details:
Data Protection Officer: Dean Wronowski – E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal information we collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you: From Information you give us. You may give us information about you by filling in contact forms on our site www.deanwronowski.co.uk (our site) or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you discuss projects through our site, participate in discussion boards or other social media functions on our site, or when you report a problem with our site.
- The information you give us when discussing commissions through our site includes your name, e-mail address and personal project description.
The information you provide us with through forms on our site is transferred to a secure e-mail. We do not share either your personal details or those of your project with third parties.
How we use your personal information
Our website www.deanwonowski.co.uk will automatically store details a secure e-mail, which includes your name(s) and project information
Although we retain emails for up to 3 years for the purposes of future communications any correspondence that contain personal information are deleted once your project is complete. We would never use your e-mail(s) in marketing campaigns without your express permission.
We will share your details internally in order to aid the completion of you project.
As stated previously we do not store any personal data beyond the period required to process and deliver your project.
Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to help prevent unauthorised access.
Cookies and Information we collect about you.
With regard to each of your visits to our site we automatically collect the following information which we analyse using the Google Analytics tools linked to our site. This is known as technical information and is in no way personal to our visitors.
- Technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
- Information we receive from other sources. As stated above we use Google Analytics to analyse how visitors use our site. We can then use this information to effectively target marketing campaigns, through platforms we choose. Google Ad words, Twitter and Facebook. The data will also allow us to edit and improve our site to better suit our visitors by improving our site’s usability.
Our site will and from time to time, contains links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
The cookies that operate through our site are associated with Google and their Analytics tools to improve our site and market our business using the platforms listed above.
Third Parties we use to deliver our services include:
- Google Analytics
Third party partners are used to improve our sites usability. We do not use data or third parties in any other way than those outlined in this policy in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation.
You must opt into any marketing campaigns; deanwronowski.co.uk will never send you promotional content without your expressed permission. We will never send you e-mails asking you to confirm login or payment details. We do not store your payment details. Under EU General Data Protection Regulations, you have the right to:
- You can of course ask us to remove data at any time by contacting us at email@example.com