(“We) meaning Dean Wronowski and contributors to deanwronowski.co.uk (you) meaning visitors and users of this website.
This policy sets out terms between you and us, under which you may access our site: www.deanwronowski.co.uk. The terms in this policy apply to everyone who accesses our site. By continuing to use our site you are accepting the terms of this policy.
Accessing our website
You can access our site’s content without registration. You are responsible for ensuring that anyone who accesses this site through your internet connection is aware of this policy and complies with it in full.
Use of Website
Any material on this site is accessible free of charge but is intended and permitted for personal use only. Content must not be distributed or made available for use by others, whether for free or with intent of gaining payment. You agree not to commercially benefit from the content on this website or our other public platforms.
All intellectual property and copyright belongs to Dean Wronowski and deanwronowski.co.uk and are thus protected by UK copyright laws and around those around the world. You do not have permission to use any illustrations or content on this website in ways other than those agreed by copyright law. Dean Wronowski should always be recognized as the creator of his works.
Whilst we make every effort to ensure that our website is not hacked, is bug and virus free, you are ultimately responsible for ensuring the security of your own systems.
Visitor Conduct | Prohibited Uses
You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site in contravention of the provisions of our website.
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt any part of our site;
- any equipment or network on which our site is stored; any software used in the provision of our site; or any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
We will co-operate fully with law enforcement agencies to identify anyone who is in breach of these terms, attempts to interrupt the operation of our site, or who act unlawfully.
We will have no liability to users for any loses caused by but not limited to the points listed above.
Links to other websites
Any links from our site to others are intended for you convenience and in no way endorse other sites. We do not take liability that may be caused by accessing other sites. These sites have their own privacy and acceptable use policies which you should read and adhere to.
We may amend this policy at any time. You are expected to check this page regularly in order to adhere to any amendments. This policy was last update on September 26th 2018.